ABB supplies the SEMICONDUCTOR, SOLAR CELL and FLAT PANEL DISPLAY industries with the first in-situ, real time, non-contact analyzer for wet bench monitoring. ABB is not only a global leader in real time measurements for process control but the leading supplier of fiber optic multi-bath FT-NIR instrumentation to the electronics and solar power industries.
The ABB Wet Process Analyzer (WPA) provides a fast, cost effective, space efficient and reliable means of monitoring the composition of various solutions used in cleaning, etching, and stripping baths.
- Provides real time characterization and control of wet chemistries
- Provides real time monitoring of wet chemistry performance
- Enables real time advanced process control
- Maximizes the lifetime of all wet chemistries
- Minimizes waste in high value wet chemistries
- Reduces the cost associated with laboratory testing
- Increases tool throughput
With numerous standard calibrations and a scientific staff dedicated to custom applications, the ABB Wet Process Analyzer has been installed in over a thousand baths worldwide.
The WPA is the only analyzer with a lifetime warranty on its optical “engine:” this is a robust, stable, low maintenance analyzer providing unsurpassed results. When the WPA shows a property trending up or down, it is a real trend not analyzer drift.
Contact ABB to learn about our Solar Cell texturing bath solutions. The WPA is capable of measuring Acidic and Alkaline baths, measuring all components including silicate. The advanced technology of the WPA optical configuration allows ABB to offer GUARANTEED results.