Hach Company will present the first Water Experts Virtual Conference on November 5, 2009, from 9am to 6pm Eastern time. This free, Internet-exclusive event gives registrants the opportunity to attend informational conference sessions, get application and product information in virtual trade show booths, download valuable content, and participate in live chat and Q&A sessions with key water experts.
Corporate business travel (which makes up 40 percent of all travel) is expected to decline by 15 percent in 2009, according to a study by PhoCusWright Inc. As a result, many companies have reduced or eliminated attending tradeshows and conferences this year. Hach designed the Water Experts Virtual Conference as an innovative way to allow industry professionals strapped by travel costs and time restraints to still get the benefits of going to a conference, visiting booths and networking with one another without the hassle or expense of travel.
Session topics include:
- Optimizing Nutrient Removal Through Instrumentation
- Air vs. Dissolved Oxygen in Beverage Production – Understanding how to interpret oxygen measurements.
- Luminescent Technology for ppb Level Dissolved Oxygen Measurement
- Breakthroughs in Lab Automation
- Airborne Particle Monitoring: Satisfying the Changing Demands in Regulations and Methods
- From Source to Tap: Monitoring for Water Quality and Security
About Hach Company
For over 60 years, Hach Company has been developing innovative solutions used to test the quality of water, other liquids and air. Manufactured and distributed worldwide, Hach systems are designed to simplify analysis by offering sophisticated on-line instrumentation, accurate portable laboratory equipment, high-quality prepared reagents, complete easy-to-follow methods, and life-time technical support. Hach is a wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), a Fortune 500 leader. For more information, visit: www.hach.com.
SOURCE: Beckman Coulter Life Sciences