VNX E and EX Module for Microelectronics
Source: Evoqua Water Technologies
The Ionpure® VNX55EX-2 high flow module is designed with proven continuous electrodeionization (CEDI) technology to produce high purity water. Performance has been optimized for the critical high quality demands of the microelectronics industry.
The Ionpure® VNX55-EP high flow module is designed with proven continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) technology to produce high purity water. Proprietary flexmount connectors create a support system for the modules, which simplifies the systems design to reduce overall capital cost. Each VNX EP is capable of producing high quality water at a nominal flow of 55 gpm (12.5 m3/hr) per module.
- No need for acid/caustic, neutralization systems or DI tank exchanges
- Robust leak free sealing with through-port gasket
- Connection fittings are included
- On-board junction box
- Optimized for Microelectronic and Ultrapure Water Systems
- > 17 MΩ-cm product water resistivity
Click here to learn more or connect with a product specialist