Source: Cambridge Technology, Inc.
Cambridge Technology's Extensive Range of Closed Loop Galvanometer-based Optical Scanners offer the systems integrator the maximum positioning performance for any scanning requirement. Superior Positioning Performance comes from advanced actuator design, innovative position detection techniques and the consistency of high quality components and manufacturing. With a broad range of scanning options, a continued focus on scanning technology development and innovation and world-wide technical support, Cambridge Technology is the best choice as your partner in optical system applications.
Cambridge Technology offers a broad range of positioning actuator and position detector technologies along with a variety of galvanometer sizes for the maximum in price/performance and system design flexibility.
- Moving Magnet Actuator Technology offers the highest positioning speed
- Moving Coil Actuator Technology for the highest positioning accuracy
- Patented Capacitive Position Detector Technology for the highest positioning accuracy and stability
- Patented Optical Position Detector Technology for positoning accuracy at lower cost
- Galvanometer Sized for beams and apertures from 1mm to more than 50mms
These technologies are offered in three different families of galvanometer products.