LifeASSURE™ ER Series Filter Cartridges DatasheetSource: 3M Purification Inc.
LifeASSURE™ ER series filter cartridges deliver high purity deionized (DI) water required by the semiconductor and electronics industries. LifeASSURE ER series filters with charge-modified Nylon 6,6 membrane provide enhanced particle removal capability and superior downstream cleanliness.
Upon installation, LifeASSURE ER series filter cartridges quickly rinse to resistivity and Total Organic Carbon (TOC) specifications, minimizing flush time and permitting rapid system start up.
Features & Benefits
Charge-modified Nylon 6,6 membrane
- Enhanced particle removal for improved water purity
Pleated, high surface area filter membrane
- High flow capacity with extended life
- Factory pre-rinsed with high purity 16 meg-W DI water
- Rapid resistivity, TOC and particle rinse-up for reduced system start-up time
Thermally bonded Polypropylene, Polyester, and Nylon 6,6 components
- No contaminant contribution during filter service life
Naturally hydrophilic Nylon 6,6 membrane
- No IPA pre-wetting and system flushing required – reduces a potential source of contamination and chemical interaction, while reducing hazardous waste disposal
100% integrity tested during manufacture
- Fltration performance efficiency