GaN Epitaxial WaferSource: NTT Advanced Technology Corporation
NTT-AT provides GaN epitaxial wafers for wireless communications, high frequency, and high-power devices.
- High power devices with low power consumption
- High frequency devices such as MMICs
- High temperature resistance device, etc.
- Ideal for wireless communication devices, high frequency devices and high power devices
NTT-AT provides GaN epitaxial wafers with high mobility for electronic devices:
- GaN epitaxial wafers using various substrates (Sapphire, Si,SiC, GaN)
- Able to provide large size substrate (up-to 6 inch with Si substrate)
- Widely accepted by the electronic device market
- Novel fabrication technique based on the cutting-edge techniques of NTT Laboratories
More on the GaN Epitaxial Wafer