Datasheeet: AEROTRAK™ Remote Particle Counter Model 7301-PSource: TSI Incorporated
The TSI AEROTRAK™ 7301-P Remote Particle Counter with Pump is an excellent solution for aerosol monitoring in challenging locations. The Model 7301-P uses an internal vacuum source, providing the freedom to be installed where needed. It continuosly collects real-time data. Integration is easy using either Ethernet (TCP/IP) or serial Modbus® RTU connections. The product is small, light weight, and easy to install. The instrument can be configured to run with facility monitoring systems, like TSI's FMS 5.
The Model 7301-P complies with stringent resolution requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. It is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI's world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters, the recognized standard for particle measurements. Backed with TSI's long-standing reputation for high quality, there are no other particle counters like it on the market today.
Features and Benefits
- 0.3 to 50 µm size range
- Three selectable size channels from 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 2.5,and 5.0 µm
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 L/min) flow rate
- Internal pump with filtered exhaust
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial Modbus® RTU output
- 3000 sample record storage for data redundancy
- Configurable IP address
- Local or remote configuration via web browser
- Small form factor and easy to install
- Long life laser diode
- Easy-to-read status indicator